Saturday, 19 September 2026

Dyspraxia life & Faith

 Having Dyspraxia is can be difficult at hidden disability people think should be able support living but friends in other group get support more money then me isn’t fair got same Dyspraxia connection because get two caring live in support living get £80,000 so does make different if get Support living and get Free bus pass disabled car Park even clean could afford Bis fare £6 because caring don’t want paid at all so at why get free bus pass and only different because got Austim and Parants set up the Will at different. I not going talk about I have difficult living lonely with No support at got no choice but move to out Staffordshire be close to sister my family I sick of fighting in Stafford I sock people say if got disabled you can’t dance I disagree with that but blam mum left me noughting after die by accident death I have think why going church anymore isn’t for me any more my family in Stafford don’t believe beside if love puppy bit churches not pet friendly anymore so really don’t want leave puppy behide I sale my house so when view coming got take my puppy  in park before church be up at 530am on Sunday morning to get ready but jeans bit too long walk in Park so let hope views don’t take so  long but most people with my groups I going don’t believe in God because God didn’t heal anybody like God didn’t heal Annabel or Sydnee my cats and missing then I haven’t heal puppy twist paw too so question why am going church when family don’t believe any more.   I moving Haley still going church but still question my faith it get too hard believe God no eles in world don’t believe in God.I not happy about view about 9am so stupid but at happon family sold soap to devil be keep quiet but at what see my family even church offtern sweets at door get people come back to church. so not look forward for these view at 9am.  Stupid have house view with I got puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment